Hopewell always appreciates donations of items that we use everyday or are in particular need of.
Please let us know if you can supply the following….
- Books of stamps (help us with our mailing costs!)
- Fresh office supplies, in particular file folders, business envelopes, packages of printing paper, name tags, permanent markers, flip chart paper
- Books and cd’s for our resource library published after 2005 on the subject of body image, self esteem, eating disorders, disordered eating etc.
- Kleenex boxes
- Ink cartridges for our printer (HP OfficeJet Pro 8600)
- Gift certificates (to buy books, office supplies and thankyou gifts for volunteers)
"This self-help group has been a really important step in my recovery.”
“This binge eating group helps me save a small piece of me every week and it’s offering me the opportunity to feel safe and loved.”
“I had wanted support in a group setting for many years, and finally got it. I hope this support community continues to grow and touch others lives like it did mine.”